Go Guess Leaderboard Contest - Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Go Guess Leaderboard Contest ("Contest") begins on MONDAY, OCTOBER 8TH at 12:00 AM EDT and ends on SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14TH at 11:59 PM EDT (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Contest is Oblix LLC ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Canada, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, South Korea, Russia, China, Brazil, Turkey, Thailand, Spain, Poland, Australia, Italy, Romania, Sweden, Ukraine, Argentina and the Czech Republic who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (the "Entrant"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses.
Entrants must have a verified email address linked to their Go Guess account (“Verified Players”) during the Promotion Period in order to be eligible to win the prize. Email addresses can be verified by entering the Go Guess app, selecting the Avatars panel in the Times Square Environment, then following the steps to enter your email address and verify it. If you are still unsure of how to verify your email address or you are having trouble verifying your email address, please contact email@example.com. If you do not have a verified email address linked to your Go Guess account during the Promotion Period, you will not be eligible to win the prize. Score leaders cannot retroactively become eligible for the prize by verifying their email addresses after the end of the Promotion Period. The prize will be forfeited by any score leader who is not a Verified Player and will be passed on to the player with the highest score who is a Verified Player (in the case of Single-Player). In the case of Multiplayer, the prize will be awarded to the highest-scoring group of players where at least one of those players is a Verified Player. A group of players is defined here as a set of players who participated together in the Multiplayer Challenge during the Promotion Period and have earned a collective score. Within this group, only Verified Players who were verified during the Promotion Period will be eligible to earn the prize. The MVP award will not be rolled over to MVPs of subsequent challenge scores nor will the MVP award be rolled over to non-MVPs from the highest challenge score who are Verified Players.
This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Single-Player: One (1) winner will receive a twenty-dollar ($20) Amazon gift card.
Multiplayer (MVP): One (1) winner will receive a twenty-five-dollar ($25) Amazon gift card.
Multiplayer (Non-MVP): Up to three (3) winners will each receive one (1) ten-dollar ($10) Amazon gift card.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded, unless a winner wins both the Single-Player and Multiplayer prizes. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Contest is open to legal residents of the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Canada, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, South Korea, Russia, China, Brazil, Turkey, Thailand, Spain, Poland, Australia, Italy, Romania, Sweden, Ukraine, Argentina and the Czech Republic and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period by playing a full Go Guess challenge either in Single-Player or Multiplayer mode. You must have a Go Guess account with a verified email address in order to participate in the Contest. In order to verify your email address, enter the Go Guess application and press the Avatars panel in the Times Square Environment, located below the World Challenge panel. Then, follow the steps to create an account and verify your email address.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Contest will be selected by the Sponsor from eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The selection will be conducted within seven (7) days of the end of the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose selections are final. The selection will be made from the in-game leaderboards.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address linked to the Entrant’s Go Guess account within seven (7) days of the end of the Promotion Period. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Oblix LLC cc: Go Guess Leaderboard Contest at 42 West St, Suite 227, Brooklyn, NY 11222. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than fourteen (14) days after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit https://www.oblixvr.com. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete. Public posting of the winner list will be at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
10. SPONSOR: Oblix LLC, 42 West St, Suite 227, Brooklyn, NY 11222, firstname.lastname@example.org.