We are seeking a VR UI/UX designer to immediately fill a full-time role at Oblix.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about the social implications of VR, and has experience designing interactive 3D worlds.
- 1+ year(s) experience working in VR as a designer
- Experience with storyboarding / mockup software (Sketch, InVision, etc.)
- Experience with 2D image manipulation software (Photoshop)
- Experience with 3D modeling / rendering software (Cinema 4D, Maya, etc.)
- Ability to think and design in 3D
- Systematic thinking and a desire to make / prototype solutions in rder to fail fast and learn quickly
- Ability to rapidly generate compelling, relevant graphics, icons and interfaces, and to design in a range of styles
- Ability to combine analytical problem solving with refined graphic design skills
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Experience with Unity's material and lighting systems
If you are interested in this position please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. There must be recorded video of at least one virtual reality product where you contributed to the design.